We serve the entire Metro Detroit area including Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw, Genesee and Wayne County.
For your convenience, we offer day, evening and weekend appointments. We promptly return our phone calls and emails, even outside of normal business hours. We pride ourselves on being accessible to you from the start to finish of your divorce case or family matter.
Let Us Give You Some Advice
- Anything you SAY and DO can be used against you in Michigan divorce. So be mindful of what you say and do.
- If you have kids try your damndest to NOT fight infront of them. Do not talk badly about your spouse to your children. (It never helps to bad mouth your spouse, alienation can cost you your children)
- If you suspect your spouse is planning a divorce in Michigan, now's the time to make copies of all important financial papers, from property and investment records to bank statements, credit card bills and tax returns.
What does it mean to get a divorce?
A divorce is a court proceeding to break up the marital status and return the spouses to the legal status of single persons. Judges of the Circuit Court in Michigan are the only authorities who may legally dissolve a couple's legal marital status and return them to the status of single status. There are many other things are happening beyond the mere dissolution of a marriage. In conjunction with a dissolution of marriage, divorce court in Michigan also have the authority to do the following:
•To divide assets and debts between the parties
•To issue orders concerning the care, custody and control of a couple's children
•To issue orders for the financial support of a couple's children
•To issue orders for the support of a spouse (or ex-spouse)
•To order a party to pay some or all of the other spouse's attorney fees and costs incurred in a case.
If you are facing a divorce in Michigan, make sure that you have experienced representation. A divorce lawyer is someone who specializes in family law matters and who helps people facing a divorce or legal separation protect their assets and safeguard their rights and who understands such complex issues as petitions, spousal support, and child custody agreements and will make sure that an already painful experience doesn’t become even more taxing that it needs to be. Protect yourself – contact our divorce lawyers in Detroit / Wayne County / Michigan today.
36700 Woodward Ave Ste 209
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
• MI Child Custody
• MI Child Support
• MI Spousal Support
•Division of Property in (MI)
•Division of Debt
•Legal Separations in MI
•Post Judgment Modifications in MIchigan
Been Served With Divorce Papers? Need an Affordable and Experienced Divorce Lawyers?
Our Michigan divorce lawyers handle contested divorces at Low hourly rates and low retainer. Get A Free Consultation.
FREE Divorce Consultation
- Affordable Retainer
- Payment Plans Available
- Credit Cards Accepted
Contact us - Free Consultation
Oakland County Divorce Attorneys (MI)
18551 W. Warren Ave., Detroit, MI. 48228
Affordable Divorce Attorneys in Oakland County (MI)
We Offer Affordable, Low Cost & High-Quality Divorce Legal Help
A divorce is an emotional process. It is not easy to dissolve a marriage, no matter how ready you are. If you’ve decided to hire a divorce lawyer, you need to know your right and your childrens best interests are represented during your divorce proceedings in court. Do not settle on the first attorney you call and do not assume that a higher billing rate means a better lawyer. Our divorce lawyers have experience and handle all types of divorce, child custody, and family law cases each year and they are prepared to get the best possible results for each client at low rate
Why Our Divorce Law Firm?
- If you are facing divorce, separation, domestic abuse or other family difficulties, our experts will help guide you through this often distressing and confusing time.
- We Can Completely Handle Your Divorce Quickly and Cost-Effectively
- We Will Be Glad To Answer Any Questions Or Concerns You Might Have About Divorce For FREE
$499.00 Uncontested Divorce